Wednesday, January 1, 2014

meeting goals

A new year can be a fresh start for a lot of us. New years are usually known for braking old habits & moving onto better things. Sometimes I think we can get too caught up in all the hype of making our perfect list of resolutions for the new coming year & we forget that even making a few tiny goals can be just what we need to turn over a new leaf!

So as I have been thinking over the past week or so about goals I hope to achieve in 2014, I came across this fill in the blank list on Pinterest that might be perfect for not setting too extreme of resolutions for ourselves.


This of course, is merely a suggestion for a list you can write. We all have our ways of setting & accomplishing goals.. What will your way be this year?

I hope this year is one full of happiness & health, strength, laughter, & fabulous memories for you all! I can't wait to see what a new year will bring.

Happy celebrating!
xo Addison

No comments: