Monday, November 18, 2013

time for a shopping spree!

Oh man oh man you're gonna love this post. I couldn't help myself but post all these new outfits! As soon as I got to work today my mind went wild with all the endless outfit possibilities & I got to work changing our mannis!

So I hope you're as excited as I am about these adorable pieces.

Keep scrolling to see!

by FAR my favorite sweater right now. ahhhhh love. hat $28 pants (which are a black waxed pair from joes) $165 cardi $108 blouse $78
the surprise sleeve dots add the perfect touch to this beautiful structured leather jacket! pants $78 blouse $42 jacket $88
sparkles & camo= a perfect combo. jacket $52 top $40 skirt $48

how cute is this outfit for an errand day?? I'm melting over this adorable hoodie!! sweatshirt $54 bag $78 pants $118
you can never have too much fringe in your life. top $48 fringe cardi $168 pants $218 necklaces $70
this can be casual if paired with some high top converse, or dressed up for work with a frill sock & ankle bootie! luckily we have both the socks & the ankle booties :) blouse $38 pullover $38 skirt $34
up-close of the detailing on the blouse & the collar (white roses).
hat $60 necklace $16 shirt $36 pants $108 bag $128
I know you can't get through this post without dying for a trip to Soel right!?? I know I can't & I'm even here already haha. So come visit! I'd love to help you put outfits together & you can even show me your favorite pieces too :)

What're your favorite go-to outfits for a cold wintery day? Share the love & teach us your styling ways! We love hearing favorites.

& Readers, thanks for your continued support!

xo Addison

No comments: