Wednesday, August 14, 2013

hooray!

I'm thinking we should probably just hang onto summer for as long as we possibly can! Am I right? Don't get me wrong though.. fall in Utah is like heaven on earth. With the crunchy beautifully colored leaves, crisp fresh air, layering clothes, & the still sunny days, fall is just the best. 

But summer is SUMMER! & if you are like me, it is something that is very very very hard to give up each year.

However, I am here to offer some (hopefully) comforting outfit ideas to make the transition from summer to fall (hopefully) much easier. Hopefully! Take a look :)

hat $34 necklace $16 sweater $42 button up $32 skinnies $198

cardi $44 dress $34 necklace $54 belt $10

necklace $16 top $28 cardi/jacket $42 jeans $154 purse $128

So if anything, I hope this post only increased your excitement for the changing seasons. Because we really are so blessed to live in a place that DOES change seasons, & so beautifully!


Thanks for joining me readers, & enjoy your Wednesday evening.

xo Addison

No comments: