Thursday, May 30, 2013

creamy summer dreamin'

It's about time we start thinking of summer recipes to share, if you ask me! Why does it seem like summer is the best for eating? Sooooo many tasty things to make, share, & completely fill our whole SOELs with ;)

The other day I came across a picture of popsicles that instantly made my mouth water.. literally. & thanks to Pinterest it gave the recipe along with the mouthwatering image!

Keep scrolling to find out how to be the big hit at your next family party.



Homemade Orange Creamsicle Ingredients:
     1 cup orange juice
     1 cup coconut milk
     3 tsp honey
     14 tsp orange extract
     12 tsp vanilla extract

Simply combine all the ingredients into a bowl & pour into popsicle shapes to plop in the freezer.

The next day they will be frozen to perfection!

I don't know about you but this is something I HAVE to try. Happy eating!

xo Addison

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You need to fix this. the measurements for the extracts are way off. My husbands just wasted $10 in materials on this recipe. It's supposed to be 1/2 and 1/4 tsp...NOT 12 and 14.