Wednesday, February 6, 2013

screamin' spring

I went through the store the other day to pick out some of my favorite pieces. Then I changed the mannis. It's so fun to have the chance to be creative through dressing a mannequin, especially with all of the cute clothes we continually get. We are so lucky :)

So here are a few of the mannis I did. I hope you like the outfits as much as I do!


my absolute favorite. enough said. dress $54 blouse $72 belt $10 necklace $62

my other favorite. perfect blend of patterns, colors, & styles I do believe. sweater $118 dotted button up $44 pants $158

this outfit is the perfect "around town errand day" look. I would pair it with some single fringe minnetonkas from our store, or even a pair of high top converse if you have any. tie blouse $42 drapey cardi $50 ankle button jeans $230




the extra special surprise I found in this cute dress is POCKETS. I'm seriously a sucker for any skirt/dress/anything that contains pockets. love 'em. dress $54 belt $12

With the weather warming up (& maybe it's just teasing us..) I can finally smell spring around the corner. I cannot wait. Plus these outfits are the best combinations for the transition between seasons. So come visit me & I'll help you put together fun outfits!

Can't wait to see your faces!!
xo Addison

No comments: