Saturday, February 23, 2013

color your world

I am super into decorating, design, & refreshing your world with a new facelift in your home & living areas. So on this post I've picked some of my favorite color schemes as of late. Although painting can seem like such a huge project, it can be really quick & fun with the right friends & family to help :)

I'm huge into soft pinks & purples right now, & mixing them with a neutral such as a creme or off white tones down the brightness & mixtures of colors.


perfect spring & summer uplifting room colors. it makes my mouth water!


you can never go wrong with a monochromatic color scheme in my eyes. I LOVE doing this for an outfit, or a room. by sticking to the same family of colors it creates a peace & serenity that people will die over.
All of these color schemes could be used for just decor (pillows, blankets, art frames, etc.), or as paint colors, or as BOTH! It's important to make the areas we live in, somewhere we absolutely love to be. They should become our escapes from the crazy hectic world, & all of the hustle & bustle that is our lives.

Enjoy your Saturday &.. Happy decorating!

xo Addison

No comments: