Friday, January 6, 2012

Fun New Things at Soel

We are all loving this new gold jewelry from Kris Nations and By Boe.  It's the simple everyday jewlery...Goes with just about anything!! 
Love this scarf paired with a simple Free People blouse.

This Ciel dress is perfect for a night out..especially with a cute pair of Frye boots.  Not to mention it's very soft and comfortable.  A night out in a comfortable dress...what more could a girl ask for? 
 Not only are these scarves perfect for adding some color to your outfit, but  they can also be worn as a hood when its snowing or I guess rain since snow decided not to come this year. I think I need one of these..in every color.

I know I can't wait to put all my black and grey sweaters away and pull out something colorful. Here are two blouses I wouldn't mind haning in my closet.



Happy weekend from everyone here at Soel!!!
We hope it's a good one!!!

No comments: