Thursday, November 17, 2011

What's New? Let me show you...

We got a lot of Chronicle Books. The Gratitude Journal is great for this Holiday Season.


Skip Hop Bowls, Plates, and Cups galore. My nieces and nephew are getting these this year. They are too young to read so I am not giving anything away here.


Petunia Pickle Bottom gift sets make baby shower shopping easy.


And you better believe the moment Charlie is walking she will be walking around in these! Baby and Toddler sizes as well as three four adult styles.

\

Forget a gift for your hubby or boyfriend. Wrap up yourself in this pretty French Connection Sweater. Bow included.


Lots of Fossil bags.


This lovely Free People top is light and comfy. It is the kind of shirt you wear all day and sleep in at night, if you are lazy like me.

                   Your Holiday Party top is here.
               When you get home late exhausted just unzip it off and fall into bed. I wouldn't sleep in this one. :)


My VERY FAVORITE top in the entire store right now is this ivory Hazel blouse. I rarely use capital letters where they don't belong but...I REALLY love it.



Ready or not here it comes...Christmas items are out; ornaments, candles, trees, stockings, advent calendars and more.

See you soon!

Rachael

No comments: