Monday, May 19, 2014

Summer in Full-Swing

We're loving this warm weather, and the outfits that can go along with it! I pulled together seven outfits that are perfect for this breezy warmth, whether you want to dress-up or be casual-comfy. If you come in I would love to help you pull an outfit together!
 Sometimes simple is best! I love this soft denim dress ($84), gold chain necklace ($28) and lilac Hobo bag ($128)

 Some days I can't bear the thought of putting on jeans again, while also not wanting to wear a dress. These pants are the perfect solution. Also, the detailing on this shirt is so nice and dresses up a simple white shirt. Blouse ($68), trousers ($148), necklace ($62)
 There's nothing like a good peach blouse in summertime, not to mention a floral skirt to go along with it. These are two of my favorite pieces in the whole store right now!
 Shirt ($36), skirt ($20), necklace ($88)
 This outfit is another I love for its simplicity and comfortable non-jean pants. These Free People trousers are seriously the cutest and the blouse is effortlessly great.
 Trousers ($98), blouse ($42), bag ($98)
 I love the detailing on this dress! Paired with some cute sandals, you've got yourself a perfect summer outfit. Dress ($46), bag ($98)
I know I've been talking jeans down in this post a little, but these Hudson jeans are stretchy and soft and comfortable! You can't go wrong with them, even if you want to feel relaxed. This shirt has the best of both worlds: stripes & a peplum. It's flattering and adorable. I also love the blue pop of the necklace! 
Jeans ($198), shirt ($44), necklace ($36)
In case you haven't noticed, I'm big on comfort. I disagree stongly when people think you can't dress comfortably AND cute. This outfit is the epitome of the belief that you can do both. Peach, denim, and floral are definitely some of my favorites right now. 
Shorts ($52), floral top ($36), jacket ($42)

I hope you come in and enjoy these pieces as much as me! 
Xoxo, Hunter

No comments: