Tuesday, February 25, 2014

springin'

The weather lately has been absolutely fantastic. It's totally given me spring fever! I'm sure (knowing Utah) we might be in for a couple of surprise snow storms, but right now, I'm bringing out my spring clothes & enjoying the sunshine & warmth!

The shipments here recently are making me that much more excited for spring because of the delightful pieces found inside. Here are some of my current favorites.


top $82 bag $98 skinnies $165
top $40 necklace $16 bag $218 pants $136
the detail on this top is beautiful! I had to do an up-close for you. top $62 cardi $82 bag (same as the black one pictured in the first photo, but now brown) $98
top $72 sweatshirt $78 skinnies $178
& finally, I will leave you with a quote I once read about spring from Maragaret Atwood in Bluebeard's Egg. She said, “In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.” Ha! Made me smile.

Have a wonderful day!
Addison

No comments: