Thursday, December 5, 2013

diy wall art

Sometimes, your walls just need a little lovin'. I have recently been working on sprucing up my walls at my own home & in the process I have found tons of cute inspiration ideas. Today I wanna show you one of my favorites that I have seen so far. Thanks to Pinterest yet again for the idea, & the original inspiration found here.

& for all you scrabble lovers out there, this one's for you!



How-to:
1- Cut wood squares or buy some pre-cut blocks from your nearest Home Depot. The ones pictured are 9.5"X9.5"
2- Sketch your choice of letters & numbers with a pencil on each square.
3- Use a small paint brush & black paint to go over the sketch you created.
4- Let dry, hang, & enjoy!

& Voila. There you have it. If you visit the link above you will find a more in depth tutorial, but this is how I figured I would do it if I was creating it on my own. I like quick crafts :)

Happy Crafty Wednesday, all!
xo Addison

No comments: