Tuesday, September 10, 2013

favorites

It is too hard not to fall in love with all the things we get in our shipments each day. Seriously. It's like every shipment that comes, I just find another favorite! So basically it's heaven if you ask me :)

But here are a couple of my favorites as of late..

top $34 skirt $38

top $56 necklace $110 leopard skinnies $78 (see picture below for details)

detailed pants pictured above :)

For me, fashion is literally what I am passionate about. I love style because it is so unique to each & every person. No matter where you live, what you do, or who you are, you have the chance to choose what you wear to express yourself as an individual. How cool is that!?

So here I leave you, with fashion words of wisdom, & these adorable pieces above that are calling your name for a purchase so soon.. haha. Check it out, perfect words thanks to perfect pinterest:

Enjoy this beautiful day & know that you are beautiful too. In case you forgot :)

xo Addison

No comments: