Saturday, August 24, 2013

shake it like a polaroid picture.

hello! i hope you have all had a great week and are now fully enjoying your weekend. today i have some simple diy ideas and all you need are pictures.

ever since i was a little girl i have been obsessed with instant cameras. my grandma had an old polaroid camera she would let me play with. and every once in a while she would load it with film and let me take real pictures. it was my little dream come true!

well last week my dreams came true once again and i was gifted with an instant film camera of my very own! i've been going crazy taking pictures and instantly being able to have them in my hand. but now i have no idea what to do with them. so i searched the internet high and low for some ideas on how to display them. here is what i came up with. and remember! you could really do any of these ideas with pictures you have laying around, they don't need to be polaroids!





i hope these photos inspire you  like have me. see you next week!

mel.

No comments: