Wednesday, January 9, 2013

beautify your bedroom

Making the spaces you live in beautiful is so important for a happier life, I'm convinced of it. I once heard that by simply making your bed each morning, you will feel happier & better going into your room later in the day. I agree.

Here are some ideas that you can use to make your bedroom as beautiful as it deserves to be :)



simplest craft.. cut off the bindings from books & hot glue to a box, crate, bucket, etc. Then you have secret storage that looks neat & tidy all the time!

another way too easy diy. grab some sticks from your yard, or driftwood if you live near water, stack them & wrap them around an old lamp that has lost it's good looks, or find one at the nearest thrift store. tie them with twine for a finished natural look.

I know I have posted a couple headboards in the past.. but I think it's because I'm obsessed with them & how simple they are!this one is made of boards from Home Depot that were $5.50 a piece, then you can stain them, & screw them into the wall. oh my gosh I'm dying.


I cannot wait to try these myself. I am always up for a chance to give my bedroom a refreshing look & I hope you venture to try these yourself too. Let me know how it goes, crafters.. :)

Wishing you an equally beautiful Wednesday--
xo Addison

No comments: