Wednesday, November 14, 2012

some burlap lovin'

So if you haven't guessed by now.. I'm a sucker for a good burlap diy. I don't know what it is.. the texture, the color, everything about burlap just screams "USE ME" when I think of doing a diy. So I hereby dedicate this post to some good old modern day burlap lovin'.


put burlap in a frame and write on the glass with a dry erase marker. easy to change & beautifully written!

cut strips of burlap about 2 inches wide, hot glue the strips to a plain lamp shade & curve as you attach each strip. as you can see in the picture you can curve the strips any way you want for the effect you prefer! too adorable.


burlap banner. easy. simple. stunning. just cut triangles out of burlap, use a stencil (easy to make on your own out of cardstock) & paint whatever shape or letter you like! fold the triangle over the back of twine, string or ribbon & hot glue the fold over in place.hang & enjoy!


I only hope that this post has inspired you to love burlap as much as this girl does.. because trust me, I LOVE burlap.

& you can too.. :)

Happy crafting!
xo Addison

No comments: