Monday, June 4, 2012

Steal or Splurge?

 Steal: I love to see all of the maxi dresses that people are wearing right now. It is starting to get hot out here, and they are just so easy to throw on. Not to mention you can so easily dress them up or down. I wanted the maxi dress above to show off itself. I paired it with a thin belt, and this dress is only $42, wow! I love that it has the racer back detail. You could even throw a flowy top over it and belt it with some cute jewelry.

Splurge: Who doesn't love color blocking? I know I do. This dress is so pretty and fits so awesome. Again with this one, you can dress it up or down. The bright blue is my favorite part. This one is a little bit more expensive, but think about how many times you can wear it this summer? For sure the go to dress. $58

Splurge: Colored Jeans. WOW. Who doesn't own a pair of colored jeans now? They are so bright and fun. I was a little scared of the colored jeans at first, not knowing what I could wear with them or if I could even pull them off. I've found out that I can just throw on a plain tshirt or a chambray top with them and I'm good to go. These Joes are SO comfortable. These are definitely a splurge, but they will last you a lifetime. I don't think these colored jeans are going out of style..ever. I love that they are a little more high waisted so that I can tuck my tops into them. You need these in your closet. $160


Steal: These royal blue skinnies are pretty great. They are less expensive than the Joes, so if you don't feel as brave about the colored jeans as some others do, then these are the ones for you. These ones are so soft too. What do you wear with your colored jeans? These ones are $52, and waiting for you.   

These are only a few styles of our maxi dresses and colored jeans. You have to come in and visit me and see our many options of both. What do you think of maxi dresses and colored jeans? Do you want to find the steals or do you like to splurge a little more?

Enjoy your day--Courtney

1 comment:

Northern Style Exposure said...

All the looks are great. I'm more of a splurge on long time pieces: handbags, jewelry and jackets/ coats


www.northernstyle.blog.com