Friday, April 13, 2012

Prints, Stripes, and Color

We really do have it all. Don't you love it!?

My "Sunday afternoon" outfit.
Dress $46
Belt $16

My "I don't want to think about getting dressed today, but I don't want to wear sweats" outfit.
Top $42
Krisnation Necklace $104
Joes High Water (crop jegging- my personal favorite) $178

My "going out on a summer night" outfit.
 $54

My "going to Soel and I am going to try things on so I don't want to wear jeans" outfit.
 By Boe Necklace $54
Bobi Coral Top $32
Hazel Maxi Skirt $82

My "I have to have this" outfit.
Free People Hoodie $98
Pink Martini Dress (with sleeves by the way) $78

My "I'm going on a date and I want to look amazing" outfit. 
Swan Blouse $49
White Joes Jeans $160

My "this would look great on Addison" outfit. :)
Bobi cotton top $46
Ellison Floral Pant $40
Bag $52

No comments: