Monday, April 30, 2012

Get to know...

 
Rachael.

Favorite Brand: Splendid, Michael Stars, Joe's Jeans. I can't choose just one. 

 Favorite Song: Coldplay-Paradise. But I love love love The Piano Guys version of Paradise just as much.  

Favorite Food: Ice cream. 

 Favorite piece of clothing: Shorts. Because shorts mean it's Summer. Usually. 

 Married? Yes. And to who: Kory

 Kids: 1 human being and 1 dog. 

Age: 24

 Hometown: Mt. Auburn, Indiana--but it's so little I say Shelbyville. I lived in the country. Not a farm but like "it takes 30 minutes to get somewhere, I know everyone, I de-tasseled corn and bailed hay" kind of country. I loved it. 

 Schooling Background: Bachelors in Behavioral Science/Psychology from UVU. 

 I am happiest when: I am being the kind of person I know I should be. 

 I love Soel Boutique because: its my happy place. 

 Best advice I have ever gotten: If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. 

1 comment:

{jane} said...

Rachael, you are beautiful! xo.