Monday, April 23, 2012

Get to know...

Addison.



Favorite Brand: Free People



Favorite Song: You & I by Ingrid Michaelson 

Favorite Food: Pizzeria 712.. or Sushi!

 Favorite piece of clothing: Uh-oh, I have too many.. Hm, anything high waisted!

 Married? and to who: Nope I'm as single as I could be! & Open to possible set-ups.. :) 

Kids: Someday!

 Age: 19 

Hometown: Orem, Utah

 Schooling Background: Currently attending BYU in Provo– studying Communications

 I am happiest when: Shopping, or curled up in a blanket watching Netflix.

 I love Soel Boutique because: 1) The most incredible clothes are found here, 2) It is always a happy place to be, 3) It's the best help for much needed retail therapy, & 4) As corny as this sounds.. it's a store that really does have "Soel"

 Best advice I have ever gotten: My dear sweet mother has told me since forever to– Never suppress a generous thought.

No comments: