Monday, March 26, 2012

Get to know...

Hope.



This sweet girl is classy and fun. She has the prettiest subtle accent (southern) and can make any piece of clothing look fantastic. Hope is leaving Soel to set out on more adventures. Good Luck Hope! We love you!


Favorite Brand: Gentle Fawn:their clothing is always so soft and unique and Joes: they are the most comfortable jeans I own 


Favorite Food: mexican but anything spicy 


Married? and to who: Married to David Haws (11/19/11)  


Age:22 


Hometown: Hattiesburg, MS 

Schooling Background: working on my last semester at UVU, graduating in Community Health

I love Soel Boutique because of the employees, customers and of course all the clothes
Best advice I have ever gotten: To have positive self-talk..it's hard not to criticize ourselves but we are all different and beautiful in our own way. 


Random: I love to cook, I miss the Mississippi sun and food, and I love traveling



No comments: