Friday, March 30, 2012

Clothing Madness

We are so excited for all of the new spring colors and styles.  I think it's safe to say that we are stocked with plenty of items you will fall in love with... so get your cute lil' tushies in here and get shoppin ;)!



Um yes, this top from Peaches and Creme is what I'm talking about... I love it!

New tie blouse from 36point5. So cute with anything when you want to go light and easy with your wardrobe.

This button up blouse form Tulle is to die for.  We love it paired with our new teal blue Level 99's.  This blouse also comes in green so if yellow is not your color we have a back up.

We got more!  This darling coral blouse from Mine has been flying out the doors.

New BYNTO bins.  These are so cool.  Good for camping, taking lunch on the go... or at least for me every day of my life while at school, work, etc.

Flower earings are always fun to have.  I personally like to wear them with dresses and skirts to feel fancy.  

No comments: