Monday, July 11, 2011

Featuring...



By Boe has found a beautiful balance of architectural and modern design while staying pure, natural, and affordable. Their jewelry is designed and handmade in NYC and they use 14KT gold filled and sterling silver along with a mix of new and vintage materials from around the world.

Here is what Megan has to say about By Boe. “I love my By Boe necklace! It is one of my favorite accessories because I love to layer it with other necklaces but it also looks great by itself. I have had it for a long time now and have never had to polish it. By Boe is great quality. "




We currently have the following initials; A, E, L, M, N, R, S, W. If you need something we don't have in stock, let us know and we will get it on an order. I love the way they look added to some Dogeared necklaces.

July 11-16 mention this post to receive 10% off all By Boe items.

No comments: