Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Keds

I remember elementary school gym class when I walked in with my plain white lace up Keds feeling like a super star. I wish I could say they made me a super star but I never could get the hang of basketball and I dreaded dodge ball. At least I could always look forward to putting on my cool gym shoes.

Not much has changed as far as me feeling like a super star with my Keds on but the shoes themselves have become even more comfortable and oh so stylish.


We currently have the Keds Shabby Laceless in three glorious colors, taupe, coral, and mustard.


And my personal favorite, the Keds Cutie Lace up. Next time you are in don't forget to try these on!

2 comments:

{jane} said...

i will be stopping by to buy keds this week! :)

{jane} said...

i will be stopping by to buy keds this week! :)