Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yummy!

Let me first apologize for nontraditional blog post, but I made this yummy salad and I thought I would share it with the rest of the world! I never have enough time to cook, so if you are like me, then you might want to give it a try :)

Ingredients:
heirloom lettuce (I get mine at costco or any kind of lettuce works)
fresh blueberries
cranberries
cotija cheese or you can use feta/blue cheese/gorgonzola

dressing:
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons of sugar
I just bring my dressing to work in a nalgene bottle so it can be as fresh as possible. Then give yourself a pat on the back for being healthy on the go!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love to throw nuts, fresh fruit (even banana's) and sunflower seeds, nothing like a yummy salad!

The Bowldens said...

thanks for sharing! it looks amazing! cant wait to try it =)